Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Visited the library at about 10 plus in e morning, and hung around till its 1 plus and my mum called my phone to ask me to return home to close the windows as she is afraid that the kitchen might be flooded! Unfortunately, by the time i rushed home, it was half flooded...so i had to mop dry thee floor and clean the windows...Anyway, i borrowed 4 books, 2 was regarding myopia and cataracts.And another was language bk and Funktionary! Its really cool..I've even read words such as 'defriend'-meaning, u won't wanna be friend with the particular person.Hahahs, its really cute. Anyway, settled all my poly stuffs, and even got a lappy outta of my own money!Sob~ I am so poor....Will blogged again soon! Take care buddies! Don't forget our outing/dinner for RAY'S birthday on the 4th april.I know his birthday is on the 5th but, we shall celebrate it together with him on the 4th. Ya...venue, date, time will update buddies again through phone!...